Why do our customers choose FileInvite over Dropbox?
Actually, our customers often use FileInvite together with Dropbox:
- Our customers use FileInvite to request files.
- Once documents are returned, the files are renamed per the customers’ standard naming conventions and synced automatically into allocated Dropbox folders on the Cloud.
Try FileInvite risk-free for 14 days, no payment details required. Set up the one-click Dropbox integration, send your first invite and retain your returned files in Dropbox forever.
Certified, compliant & industry-recognised
Increase productivity with a simplified document management process
Dropbox allows you to store, sync and share files with anyone, but FileInvite automates your entire document collection workflow. This simplified document management process has increased productivity for FileInvite customers, producing major results such as:
- An 88% decrease in time spent collecting documents
- A 34% decrease in document turnaround time
- 2-20 hours saved each week
FileInvite works with Dropbox to streamline your processes
FileInvite and Dropbox can work together to allow you to automatically rename and upload requested documents to your allocated folders on the Cloud. Some benefits of using both tools include:
- The ability to request an increased number of documents: FileInvite allows you to request photos, signatures and third-party data.
- A more secure solution: Sensitive files sent through FileInvite will only be shared with nominated contacts, so there is limited risk compared to Dropbox’s shared folders.
- A better experience for your clients: FileInvite offers custom branding to help you establish trust with your clients throughout the entire document collection process.
Simplify your workflow with a full API suite & out-of-the box integrations
FileInvite integrates into many of the most common cloud-based storage solutions, including Google Drive, OneDrive and Box, as well as various data providers like illion's BankStatements, to optimise your existing workflow.
FileInvite also offers many pre-built Zapier triggers and workflows, as well as an enterprise-grade API, to seamlessly integrate with your CRM or LOS.
Honest pricing to help your business grow
Join thousands of professionals who have made their work flow
Save up to 20% by paying annually | Prices are in USD
Perfect for getting started with automated data and document collection.
120 Total Invites Per Year
- Automatic Email Reminders
- 24/7 Online Support
- Auto PDF Conversion
Perfect for professionals to enhance their end-to-end workflows.
300 Total Invites Per Year
Everything in Lite, plus:
- Automatic SMS Reminders
- Add-ons Available
- Live Forms + eSignature
- Cloud Storage Sync
- Integrate With Zapier
- Branded Invites
Perfect for small teams looking to grow and scale.
1800 Total Invites Per Year
Everything in Pro, plus:
- 3 Users Included (Additional Users Can Be Added for a Fee)
- Create Additional Users
- Send as Another User
- Team Collaboration
- White Label
Perfect to scale across offices, departments and countries.
Custom Invite Volumes
Everything in Multi, plus:
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Private API
- 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
- Enterprise Cloud
- AD & SSO
Trusted by customers around the world
"I keep files out of my inbox and easily managed with FileInvite. It sets auto-reminders for my clients and I can customise the list of items I'm asking for to simplify the process. It also links to my other software like Box, Dropbox and Google Drive."
"Sending reminder emails, sifting through attachments, and chasing files distracts us from our core competencies. Using FileInvite eliminates this. It lets us focus on bringing insights and value to our clients."
"FileInvite has made me much more productive. It keeps all the documents I need precisely where I need them and allows me to create my own templates. Increased productivity. Decreased frustration."