Whether you're a clerk, barrister or lawyer, without the supporting documents you need for a case, things are going nowhere.
It's a constant battle to be on top of case files.
Requesting a convoluted list of supporting documents, describing what they're for and getting them back in a timely fashion is a headache!
Getting all the supporting
files sorted is painful!
The biggest issues our clients have are:
- Clients forget to send that file "saved somewhere”
- Their partner can't upload files.
- Most clients provide the same documents - over and over again. Pay stubs, deeds, appraisals, income statements etc.
- We have no process to approve, reject, and request updated documents easily.
- There's no audit trail of who sent what and when.
The solution is FileInvite
- Request all documents in one simple client portal.
- Use automated reminders to get documents back on time.
- Easily control document approval rejection and replacement.
- Save time by signing contracts online.
- Template and reuse common requests.
- Put regular requests on autopilot.
- Get items from multiple parties in a single request.
- And keep it all with a full audit trail.
With FileInvite you can:
Request all the supporting documents for a client case in a single invitation,
manage the review of the documents and save them securely
to your drive or cloud storage.