Collect Critical Legal Documents Faster
Use FileInvite's simple, fast and secure document collection software to request and collect the information you need to build case files up to 30% faster.
FileInvite allows you to:
- Ensure bankruptcy and insolvency documents are filed on time and in full
- Submit all documents for family law clients in a timely and secure manner
- Receive and manage up-to-date real estate and title documents
Signed Client Services Agreements
Drivers Licenses, Passports & Other IDs
Bank Statements & Financial Records
Completed Application Forms
Automate your legal document collection process
When a new client enlists your help, you need to gather all of their information before you can get started. Send an Invite via FileInvite's secure client portal, and your new client will be able to see what information is required and when it is due.
From their FileInvite portal, your clients can also:
- Fill out PDFs
- Digitally sign PDFs
- See outstanding documents & due dates
- Message you securely with any questions
Easily track & manage all requested legal documents
After you've sent out your Invite, you can see at a high level which information still needs to be returned, which needs revisions, and which have been approved.
From your Admin Dashboard, you can:
- Approve and reject (request revisions) of returned documents
- View all requests, messages and history
Features & integrations that accelerate your case building
While your document collection process is critical to your business, it's not where you should be spending your time.
Our features and integrations continue to automate this process on your behalf:
- Automatic PDF conversions
- Cloud storage integrations
- Zapier integrations
Reduce risk for your organization & your clients
Collecting sensitive data on your behalf is what we do; both you and your clients should feel comfortable knowing FileInvite goes above and beyond best practices:
All aspects of FileInvite's document collection software are:
- GDPR, HIPAA and FERPA compliant
- SOC-2 Type II Certified
- Securely hosted on AWS
If you need more security and compliance information, please contact our sales team.
Request and collect legal documents up to 80% faster
Missing or late files can make or break your case. That's why keeping track of documentation - and gathering all components on time - is critical.