Whether you’re a project manager at a large agency or CEO of me Incorporated, onboarding new clients is something you’ve got to master to keep the doors open.
It's a constant battle to be on top of project files.
That process of collecting data files, briefs, logos, persona interviews, UX user journeys, data schema, videos for the website home page, SEO meta data - its tedious.
Getting all those files for
a website or project is painful!
The biggest issues our clients have are:
- Clients forget to send that file "saved somewhere” or that their agency has.
- There's no record of who sent what and when.
- They ask most of their clients for the same documents over and over again.
- They don’t have a system to manage the workflow.
How do we help?
- A super simple client portal.
- Request and follow up using email, SMS and text messages.
- Use automated reminders to get documents back on time.
- Easily manage document approval.
- Set templates for your regular requests.
- Sync and save to your cloud drive.
- Sign contracts online with E-Signature.
- Everything is kept with a full audit trail.
With FileInvite you can:
Request multiple client documents for a new project in a single invitation,
manage the review of the documents and save them securely to your drive,
cloud storage, or upload directly to a project.